Hearing from Registrants and the Public
The College conducted a number of stakeholder engagements to help us solicit input on College initiatives, policies and bylaws.
Partnering with Other Healthcare Organizations to Further Patient Safety
In order to draw on the wealth of healthcare expertise across the province, the College is a frequent collaborator with healthcare organizations in the provision of innovative approaches to patient safety.
- Change Day
- What Matters to You Day
- Canadian Patient Safety Week
- First Nations Health Authority Mental Health and Wellness Summit
The College also commissioned 26 Guest Posts in 2017/18 written by health service providers and subject matter experts. Guest posts allow us to share a wide range of knowledge and expertise related to pharmacy practice and patient safety with the goal of providing better health through excellence in pharmacy.
- Guest Post: 5 Questions to Ask about your Medications
- Guest Post: Antiretroviral Drug Interactions with Non-Prescription Medications
- Guest Post: Emergency Contraception – Then and Now
- Guest Post: How BC Employment Standards Apply to Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Guest Post: Providing Continuity of Care for BC Corrections Patients as they Re-enter the Community
- Guest Post: Provincial Influenza Immunization Campaign – What You Need to Know
- Guest Post: Slow-Release Oral Morphine for Opioid Agonist Treatment