To ensure that the Jurisprudence Examination continues as a valid and reliable assessment instrument.
Bal Dhillon (Chair, effective November 15, 2019)
Christopher Szeman (Vice-Chair)
Doreen Leong (staff resource)
Connie Chan (effective May 1, 2019)
Tara Oxford (Chair, until November 15, 2019)
Number of Meetings: 3
Accomplishments of the Year
- Key policies, processes, exam results and item statistical data reviewed and approved.
- Launched Jurisprudence Exam Modernization Project
- Develop project plan and timelines for reviewing Jurisprudence Exam blueprint, item writing, item review and standards setting.
- Secured new item bank platform
- Secured new scanner/platform for generating answer sheets
- Revised Jurisprudence Exam page on College website
Goals for Next Fiscal Year
- Annual review of all Jurisprudence Exam policies and Jurisprudence Exam Information Guide.
- Conduct Jurisprudence Exam Blueprinting