To ensure that registrants meet the conditions or requirements for registration as a Member of the College.
Raymond Jang (Chair)
Dana Elliot (Vice-Chair)
Doreen Leong (staff resource)
Atamjit Bassi (effective May 1, 2020)
Sukjiven (Suki) Gill (until April 30, 2020)
Coral Kalliciak (effective May 1, 2020)
Derek Lee (until April 30, 2020)
Jihyun (Amy) Lim
Natasha Patel (effective May 1, 2020)
Lorraine Unruh (until April 30, 2020)
Number of Meetings: 7 videoconferences
Accomplishments of the Year
- Key policies, processes and exam results reviewed and approved including the Registration Committee Polices and Jurisprudence Exam results.
- Reviewed and updated all communication materials including webpages, correspondence letters and Registration Committee procedures.
- Applications reviewed:
- Pharmacist Pre-registration Application – Canada Free Trade Agreement – Extension of validity period of pre-registration application (N=1).
- Pharmacist Pre-registration Application – International Pharmacy Graduate – Structured Practical Training Exception (N=9).
- Pharmacist Pre-Registration Application – International Pharmacy Graduate – Extension of validity period of the Structured Practical Training and Jurisprudence Exam result (N=1).
- Pharmacist Jurisprudence Exam – Exam accommodation (N=1).
- Pharmacy Technician Pre-Registration Application – Canadian Graduate – Structured Practical Training Exception (N=2).
Goals for Next Fiscal Year
- Annual review of all registration policies
- Review and recommend bylaw changes related to pre-registration and registration requirements, and number of assessment attempts.
- Launch online registration and pre-registration process for all registration categories.
- Annual review and revision of all communication materials including FAQs, registration pages on College website and correspondence letters/emails.