To ensure that the Jurisprudence Examination continues as a valid and reliable assessment instrument.
Bal Dhillon (Chair)
Christopher Szeman (Vice-Chair)
Doreen Leong (staff resource)
Number of Meetings: 1 in-person; 1 videoconference
Accomplishments of the Year
- Key policies, processes, exam results and item statistical data reviewed and approved.
- Secured Prometric, an assessment and testing organization to facilitate administration of the Jurisprudence Exam for both in-person and remote proctor testing.
- Transitioned to computer-based testing (CBT).
- Secured new item bank platform.
- Revised all Jurisprudence Exam communications materials ie. Jurisprudence Exam Information Guide, College website, confirmation letters and results letter to applicants.
Goals for Next Fiscal Year
- Annual review of all Jurisprudence Exam policies and Jurisprudence Exam communication materials.
- Launched Jurisprudence Exam Modernization Project (delayed from 2020 due to COVID).
- Develop project plan and timelines.
- Conduct Jurisprudence Exam blueprint, item writing, item review and standards setting.